Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekend~~~

Well, today is friday and I gonna have a excited weekend.. I just pass up an assignment so guess I can relax for this weekend.. Really Thanks to my friends for helping me to finish my assignment... expecially MISS DINOSOUR... haha.. (don scold me d la, kesian me le)

Today and tomorrow will be my friends birthday.. guess my wallet will become smaller n smaller.. haha all the money gone to the gift shop.. or pub..

Tonite gonna celebrate my friend's birthday in SS.. A pub in Penang.. money gonna fly away again and my body gonna get worst cause of drinking alcohol.. haha.. but once a while is ok.. long time i din go clubbing...

Tomorrow is one of my buddy birthday, we gonna celebrate in his house. All guys is required to prepare an alcohol drink and some foods. Girls are welcome too but they need to prepare some juices or soft drinks and foods too.. FOO tomorrow u gonna die... hahahaha..

Anyway Happy birthday to both of them and I wish them good luck..

No comments:

MySpace Hit Counters
Visitor Viewer