Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friendster SUX???

Can anyone tell me what happen to FRIENDSTER?

The website start shown TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE since on thursday night but till now only I can log in. I should be happy but when I enter my page.. Guess what I saw?

MY FrienDs List All Disappear... I cant believe my eye and I go refresh again.. but I see the same thing.. I got the total amount of 5++ friends in my list but now left 33..

Is it that friendster get hacked? I don care what happen, I just want my friend list back..

Some of the friends in my list is the only way I can contact them.. but now all gone.. Who should I blame? Myself for choosing FrienDSTer?? Surely I wont waste my time and search my friends all over again and add them again.. ITS WASTING MY TIME..

Guys and Girls out there, do you all get the same trouble as I do? Or only I am the only one who get this trouble?

Well, I just hope it will be ok by tomorrow.. Hopefully my friendlist in friendster will return to the previous.. I really like to place photo and chat through Friendster but this thing really make me angry with it.. I just hope everything will be fine as soon as possible.. Or else I will concentrate on my facebook rather then wasting my time to add my friends all over again, again and again...

No comments:

MySpace Hit Counters
Visitor Viewer