Monday, November 24, 2008

To A FUCKING FELLOW~~~~~

Well, when I read a blog of a stupid fucking fellow, I decided to write this thing on my blog to show my friend how a smart a person is.

This guy is one year older then me but he dunno how to think. I admit that his studies or result is much more better then me but so what??? I tell you, if you dunno how to become a person and keep on talking without thinking, you will seriously get yourself into real big trouble. Who gonna cares your result is better or what? They only gonna care that what you did and talk is causing people damn angry with it.

Hey man, come on, you are 23 this year gonna be 24 soon. Your body grow up fast, studies improve fast but why cant your brain follow the same step? Think before you talk!! Your parents did not teach you this 4 words???

Dont blame people for it, learn yourself. And dont ever blame other's people parents or are you jealous with it? Your parents did not buy you anything? Then you should think why, ask yourself why?? Your parents don help u to clean or to buy u stuff is your own problem. Its non of our fucking business.. Who dont like our own parents to buy us stuff or to clean or wash for us? ONLY YOU DON LIKE!!! Cause you are fucking idiot that your parents dont even wanna help you. THINK WHY YOUR PARENTS DONT WANNA HELP YOU.!!

Oh ya, as what you write, "for those brainless guy, wei make up, do something that really benefit you." well you think you are smarter? or you have no money to do this think? If you dont have money to do so, please keep your fucking mouth shut up. Oh ya forget that you have a credit card, so what? Its just a sub- card. Its all from your father. Well my money is from my parents too but they let me spent it. Dont jealous it man, ITS NON OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS~~~

I tell you 1 thing honestly. Don ever scold people a vase or what? Are you better then us? You are just better then me in your result but others?? NO!!!!

One more thing, please man, how you become a president of a society? Dont even wanna listen to others comment or advise.. WHAT THE FUCK LEADER IS IT?? Scolding people, telling others that XXX cant work or did not help in the society but do you think it first before you go scolding? Dont only know how to scold, get a reason only you start scold. You got your time to do your assignment or report but when others go do you keep on scolding for not helping. I tell you, ASSIGNMENT IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THEN SOCIETY WORK!!!

I dont think your respect is something that we deserved to get or to think of getting it. If you really think so, I would like to say FUCK YOU!!! You have too high confidence to yourself. Who need your respect? Can I get your respect to earn money? Or to earn a meal? NO!!!

This guy not only scold his friends. He also scold his sister. That time he admit to hospital and his sis call him and ask him to take care, guess what? He scold his sis. He say that his sis is controlling him.. I wanna ask 1 thing. IS IT WRONG THAT OUR FAMILY CARE US?

So please think before you talk or scold. You are really a fucking iddiot to me. I respect you, I call you BROTHER, if not I wont even call you a world FUCKER. Its wasting my time. So please dont make everyone pissed off. You are just 1 year older, doesnt mean that you know more then me.

Lastly I would like to say 2 words to you:~

FUCK YOU~~~~!!!

7 comments:

wen wen said...

ah siang call u do homework but你都懒惰做。。。在这里长篇大论!
but i like it...wakaka
(wen 2)

Yiiiiing said...

haha~he is lazy and angry~my son, dun so angry la~this is his own problem.someday when he realize wat his done before,he vil learn from the mistake~

Yif@N said...

I also angry ah!
I appreciate you ~

Xin said...

I see many 'F' words. So freaking...

n3wbi3 said...

he learn or dun learn non of my business.. just angry that he think he is much more clever.. FU** ...

m.i.n.g said...

oh my god
siang siang
你好man啊
the best article of the year ~!!!!!
love it

m.i.n.g said...

good good good
excellent
u got an 'A's for this essay ...
hahahhaahh

MySpace Hit Counters
Visitor Viewer