Saturday, November 22, 2008

My 'MaMa' Birthday Celebration~~~

Haha.. On the 20th of November, we celebrate Tian Ying birthday in Red Cafe. Below are some funny photo taken by us ...

All of us have a great time there and we hope that the birthday girl have a nice day^^

I'm pointing at the birthday girl~~

All the girls and me


2 Girls kissing each other~~

Tian Ying and Si Peng


He so sad, drink alone...

Yee Chai and Kah Sen acting???


From the left: Steven, Kah Sen and Me

Sweet Couple: Tian Ying and Steven

All guys drinking like hell... haha


Our young ladies...

Well this is the photo that we have.. haha.. if possible will post up the video clips about the punishment of the loser.. haha...
Lastly I would like to wish again Happy BIRTHDAY to My friend, Oh TiAN yINg...





3 comments:

Yif@N said...

ya lo...that night was so so happy. my dear daughter so beautiful..kaka...

Yiiiiing said...

my son..im so happy tat day..thx to all of you...hehe~

Fishy said...

crazy nite!

MySpace Hit Counters
Visitor Viewer