Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MUET TEST

Aish.............. next week gonna be a busy week for me..

I wonder why leaturer like to give test or presentation to their lovely cute student..

Today I just have a lucky draw for my Spoken 1 MUET (Malaysia University English Test) Test.
I m so so famous till many of my friends wanna be in a same group with me.. haha.. but unfortunelly I am in the other group.. haha.. Don be upset my friend... hahaha...

What is a MUET TEST?

MUET Test is divided into 2 tasks.

Task1:

Each group is given 1 question and each member is given 1 post or idea. Each of you got 2 minutes to prepare the point for your idea or post. After that each of you were giving 2 minutes to present.

Task 2:

Its related to Task 1, each of us have already present our point and now in this tast its time for us to do our discussion and end it with a conclusion. We are given 2 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes for our discussion and conclusion.

I am doing this test next week and hopefully I can do it...

Friends lets pray to the god that Mr Prakash will give us easy question.. hahaha...

No comments:

MySpace Hit Counters
Visitor Viewer