Monday, December 1, 2008

A Special Day to You!!

1 of my best friend married on 29 of September and he is now no more in our gang.. What gang??


SINGLE AND AVAILABLE GANG!!!!



haha.. but nevermind, I m sure that he make a good decision and may god bless him and his wife...



Below is some photo about that day:~





Group photo taken on friday nite





The 'brothers' ready to take the challenge.

standing: Nicholas
sitting: Yew and Chun



These 'sisters' ready to punish us...



Well, its me who get punish to wear a girl's short and my friend Keih Mun wear a shirt and take photo with the groom....
p/s: We do it for our brother...

This is a condom and those girls want us to blow it until it explose.. luckily we got no time to take this challenge.. haha..


Both of them exchanging their ring to each other.



Walking out from the room with a happy face..


Another group photo taken in his house.


Is me with the my best friend which is the groom.. congrats man..

Well I guess its all now, but I think I will have all the photos soon and I will post again..

Lastly I would like to say again to you, my best friend,

WAI HOO & ESTY, CONGRATS AND MAY GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU!!!


2 comments:

Yif@N said...

hey..ur so cool wo~
hehe..

m.i.n.g said...

hahahah
pink colour short
suits u ..... blek
cute

MySpace Hit Counters
Visitor Viewer