Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year Eve

Happy New Year to all my Dear Friends...

Where do you guys go celebrate your new year eve??

I am very happy tat nite and I and my gang of friends go to beach party in Ipoh Lost World...
Susan, Kenneth, Kinki, Nicholas, KeihMun, Jin PIng, Yuk Seng, Ryan, and a new friend of mine Ah Yen, ( hopefully I spell correct) and a few more young ladies but sry that I forget their name.. haha...

We reach there at 11 something and we order our drinks and went in. We order 2 chivas and almost 20 can of beer.. It cost us at least rm 50 per person.. althought its expensive but we have a great and wonderful time there..

All of us get wet and get throw in to the water. We play till 2 something in the morning.

Then only we realise we forget to bring something its really tat important------------ camera...

tats why no photo taken that time... Aiks..

My new friend, Ah Yen lost her phone there.. I just wanna tell her that its a brand new year so dont think of those bad luck things.. ( she keep on saying that she have a bad year cause 1st day lost phone)

After we take a shower at there then we went to eat and rest in a MAMAK STALL.. and we went home at around 4 something in the morning...

Take care my friends, hope that you all have a wonderful new year eve too..

No comments:

MySpace Hit Counters
Visitor Viewer